Previous Create Performance Reviews
After creating all review questions, company administrators can send the review to an employee or manager.
- The review can be sent to All Managers, all employees in certain organization groups, like Locations, Departments, Divisions, Job Classes, or Job Titles or to specific employees.
- Managers do not have access to create performance reviews, but they can complete reviews for their direct reports and also view any self-assessment reviews completed by their direct reports.
- Employees only display as an option to choose if they are assigned a Manager in Employee > Profile > Employment.
1. Select Choose Your Audience.
2. Choose the organization type(s) to receive the review request.
3. Select the manager's name from Search for an employee.
- When a company administrator creates a review for a manager to review all of his/her direct reports, the company administrator only needs to choose the manager's name in the Search for an employee option.
- That manager receives a separate review for each of his/her direct reports.
4. Select Finalize & Send.
5. For This review should be sent out:, choose either Immediately or On a specific date.
6. If On a specific date is chosen, enter the date in MM/DD/YYYY format.
7. For This review should be completed and signed by:, enter the date.
8. Click Send Reviews.
9. Choose a TEMPLATE.
10. Enter a SUBJECT.
11. Customize MESSAGE.
- Fields in [ ] are mapped from data in EaseCentral.
- Do not delete or change [URL] as it provides a direct link to the specific performance review for each employee.