Company administrators can create performance reviews in the EaseCentral HRIS module and deploy the reviews to employees for a self-review or to managers to review their direct reports.
To create a Performance Review
1. Click Actions.
2. Select Add Review.
2. Include a detailed NAME for the review
3. Choose the TYPE of review
- Manager for managers to review all of their direct reports
- Direct Report to send reviews to employees to do a self-assessment.
4. If you would like to use a Review that has already been created, from DUPLICATE TEMPLATE, choose a template to duplicate.
- Another review template can be used as a template for the new review so the same questions do not have to be recreated for each review.
5. Click Add Review.
6. Continue to Review: Add Questions.