The EaseCentral Org Chart is designed to display a vertical view of the company's organization and structure. The Org Chart allows company administrators to achieve company objectives by clearly illustrating relations, responsibilities, and communications between employees within the company.
- The Org Chart feature is only visible to company administrators, it is not visible or accessible by non-company administrator employees.
- The broker is able to assign different company administrators as needed.
Employees in the Org Chart page can be filtered by specific Organization Types like Location, Department, and Division.
- When filtered by an Organization Type, only employees assigned to the Location, Department, and Division display.
- Division and Department display only if they are established in Company > Profile > Organization.
- If employees report to one manager across multiple Locations, Departments, or Divisions, they are displayed according to each Organization Type.
To filter the chart:
1. Next to Location, Department or Division, click down arrow.
2. Choose from the list.
3. To see a full view of direct reports for managers across organization types, set the Location, Department, and/or Division filters to All.
To find a specific employee:
1. Enter the employee's name, or part of the name, in Find Employee.
- You are immediately directed to the employee's position within the organizational structure.