Previous Time Off: Holidays
A company's Work Schedule is defaulted as eight hours per day. If the company has a work schedule that differs from eight hours per, a new work schedule can be added.
- If the company's work schedule is eight hours per day for all employees, no action is needed in Time Off > Work Schedules.
- If any of the company Policies accrue time off per Pay Cycle, Pay Schedules must be configured.
- This option may be used for employees in different Eligibility groups (e.g., Locations, Divisions, Departments, or Job Classes) that may have different work schedules.
- When employees in these Eligibility groups request time off, the hours they request per day that are subtracted from their balance will be based on their Work Schedule.
To add a work schedule:
1. Select Add Work Schedule.
2. Enter NAME.
3. Choose FIRST DAY OF WEEK.
4. Enter hours for each day.
5. Click Add Work Schedule.