Previous Time Off > Calendar
Requests displays all time off requests entered into EaseCentral by HR Managers, Managers, or Company Administrators.
- The page shows requests that have not yet been approved by default.
- Status can also be filtered by Approved, Denied, and Canceled requests.
To manage a request as an administrator from Manage Company:
1. Click Edit next to each employee request.
- The Manage Time Off Request window displays all appropriate information needed to take an action such as total hours requested, hours available, and the employee's balance if the time off request was approved.
2. Make edits and/or add information.
- The employee's time off request can be edited at this point or later if the request needs to be updated.
- If the employee's time off request should be tracked as unpaid, mark the UNPAID checkbox.
- This may be used when an employee is allowed to request time off when there is a negative balance, and the time off taken is tracked as unpaid.
- Unpaid time off does not subtract hours from the employee's paid-time off balance.
- The STOP ACCRUAL? option is used typically when an employee requests a Leave of Absence.
- Employees, in many cases, should not accrue time off when on leave.
- The STOP ACCRUAL? option stops accruals from all policies, in addition to the policy type the employee has requested.
- If the employee cancels their time off request HR Managers, Managers, or Company Administrators can change the STATUS to Canceled.
- The OPTIONAL MESSAGE TO EMPLOYEE is included in an email alert sent to the employee as soon as the time off request STATUS has been updated and saved.
3. Click Save.
4. Click Approve or Deny.
Next Time Off: Policies