Previous User Menu
How to add or update your security settings from the User Menu in the top navigation bar.
- If you accessed your portal with a saved password, ensure that you know your current password. It is required to add a new one. If not, contact your broker or Customer Support at Ease to assist with resetting your administrator password.
- For security purposes, you will receive a verification email if your account password is changed.
- Your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 numeric or special character, for example passWord&.
- If a mobile phone number is added, you may login in from your phone.
To access the User Menu in the far right of the top navigation bar:
- Click the down arrow next to your name.
- Choose Settings.
From here, you may make changes to your security settings:
- Update your EMAIL address and add or update your USERNAME.
- Click Save Login Details.
- Enter MOBILE PHONE number.
- Click Save Mobile Phone Number.
- Change your Password Settings:
- Enter CURRENT PASSWORD.
- Enter NEW PASSWORD.
- CONFIRM PASSWORD.
- Click Save Password Settings.
7. 2-Factor Authentication is also available.
- There are three options; continue to 2-Factor Authentication for details.