From Employees > [employee]:
1. Select Dependents to view or update an employee's dependent information.
2. To view more information about the dependent click Edit.
3. To remove a dependent, click Delete.
- Dependents can only be deleted if the dependent has not yet been enrolled in a benefit.
- If a dependent was entered and enrolled in error and needs to be deleted, please reach out to your broker.
4. Otherwise, add/update information.
- Certain dependent fields, like SSN and BIRTH DATE are required in EaseCentral before an employee can complete their enrollment.
- If SSN is not entered, employees is required to enter it.
- BIRTH DATE may be needed to calculate dependent plan rates.
- EMPLOYER is not a required field but may be needed for carrier application purposes.
- TOBACCO USER, DISABLED and STUDENT STATUS are only required if they are turned on in the Company > Customize > Show/Hide Fields page.
- Your broker can activate or deactivate these fields depending on on rate or carrier application requirements and company preferences.
5. Click Save.