Previous > Employee Logins: Alternative Methods
From Company > Logins:
1. Retain default Without Login from the Logins drop menu.
2. Click the box next to the employee name(s) to choose for whom to generate a guide.
- Be sure that the employee does not have an email address listed.
- To select all employees Without Login, mark the box next to the Name header.
3. Click Actions > Generate Login Guides.
- A preview of the guide will pop up.
4. Make any necessary edits or updates.
- Leave the data in brackets as is.
- Data from the company and employee profile is mapped to these fields.
5. If you wish to maintain the updated verbiage, click Save Guide.
- Note this saves any changes made to the verbiage to your default guide.
- We recommend keeping the guide verbiage generic so it can be used for all employees.
6. Click Generate.
7. Go to the Reports tab at the top of the page to access the report titled "Login Guides."
- There will be one PDF per employee.
- The URL to the portal will be included in the guide as well as the employee's username and password.
- It is extremely important that this information is handled with care and the most secure methods are followed when storing and communicating this information.