Previous > Employee Logins
Usernames and passwords can be generated for employees that do not have email addresses.
- As a best practice, send login information to employees with emails separately from those employees who do not have emails.
Employees with email addresses should always be sent logins.
- It is not recommended that Login Guides or Excel Documents are generated for employees with email addresses.
There are three options for distribution of usernames and passwords:
- The quickest way for an individual employee.
- Login Guides can be distributed to the employees in person at new hire orientation, open enrollment meetings, or included with their pay stub.
- The Excel Document is commonly used with a mail merge template.
It is very important that these documents are stored and shared in a secure manner as they contain private information.
- Passwords assigned with either of these methods do not expire.
Usernames can be imported if the company prefers to assign usernames.
- Required fields on the import are EID, First Name, Last Name and Username.
- Login Guides still need to be generated for employees with company assigned usernames.
Next > Login Guides