1. In the Employees page, you can search for employees by typing the first few letters of their first or last name.
- The first 50 Employees are automatically displayed.
- If there are more than 50 employees, pagination is added so you can tab through pages to see all employees alphabetically.
2. Employees can also be filtered by Active, Terminated, COBRA, Leave, Resigned or Deceased status.
- Census files can be generated based on the type of employees selected.
3. By selecting an employee from the list, you can view and update employee demographic and employment information.
- This is also where termination information and items such as guarantee issue limits for Life or Disability insurance is managed.
For more information about each section within an employee's Profile please see the Employee Profile.