Compensation/Benefit Statements allow employers to communicate the value of benefits and employer contributions to an employee’s overall employment offering.
- The employee’s record must have their compensation and compensation type entered in order for the statement to reflect accurately.
To make Compensation Statements accessible to employees:
1. From Company > Benefits, choose Compensation Statements.
2. Enter a current date in SHOW STATEMENT DATE.
- From that date forward, or until the HIDE STATEMENT DATE is specified, employees can view the statement from their dashboard by clicking Benefit Statement.
3. Add custom verbiage to the Cover Letter.
- Anything in brackets must not be edited.
- The system maps data from company and employee profiles into these fields.
4. Mark INCLUDE IN COMPENSATION STATEMENT for specific plans to be included in the statement.
- By default, plans that are currently open display on the statement but plans can be deselected if they should not be included on the statement.
5. Mark INCLUDE PLAN COST IN CALCULATION to show plan costs on the statement.
- If left unmarked, costs do not display.
6. Holidays, Sick Hours, Personal Hours and Payroll Tax are automatically defaulted to display.
- The Payroll Tax rates currently follow federal guidelines.
- The tax rate fields can be edited, if needed.
7. To view the updated Compensation Statement, click PREVIEW STATEMENT.
Employees can view their Benefit Statements on the dashboard when they log in.
- Benefit Statements are only available for viewing online in the EaseCentral site.
Medical plans and plan costs are included in the calculation for the Compensation Statement displayed below.