Company Administrators may manage what information, documents and forms are required during onboarding.
View the below quick video that demonstrates how Company Administrators can access and manage employee onboarding information.
- Once an employee has completed Onboarding, the system does not re-show any onboarding tasks or documents to the employee.
- Currently, EaseCentral has state level W-4 forms for the following: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania (Local Taxes), South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.
Establish/Update Required Information
1. Enter number of days you wish onboarding to be available after employee's hire date.
2. Enter MAX NUMBER OF DIRECT DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS.
3. Mark box next to each piece of information you wish to collect during Onboarding.
4. Click Save.
Allow Employee to Re-do Onboarding
1. Should an employee need to redo onboarding or re-review any of the documents listed in Documents > Onboarding, reset ONBOARDING STATUS in the Coverage tab of their profile.
- The reset option will show based on the duration of days that onboarding is offered to employees.
2. If the reset option does not appear, likely the employee is outside of the specified window.
3. Go to Marketplace > Human Resources > Onboarding > Onboarding Preferences.
4. Update the DAYS TO SHOW ONBOARDING AFTER HIRE DATE temporarily in the rare occurrence that the above scenario has occurred.
5. Update the DAYS TO SHOW ONBOARDING AFTER HIRE DATE once the employee has been able to redo any necessary tasks.
Access Onboarding: Employee Experience to see the new hire onboarding and enrollment experience from an employee's point of view.