Thank you for using the EaseCentral ACA module. Please review the resources below in order to start streamlining the ACA eligibility tracking and reporting requirements.
The ACA module is enabled on all company portals for employer groups can start to set up measurement policies, import hours of service for variable hour employees, and track eligibility and affordability statuses for all employees.
- Check out our 3-minute overview video.
- Access a more in-depth webinar overview of the module.
- Review the Quickstart Checklist to identify all information needed to get up and running with the ACA module quickly.
- For more detailed instructions and tips about how to use and maintain the ACA module, please reference the EaseCentral ACA User Guide.
- Access the ACA History Import Template to populate historical employee status and type changes, earnings updates, and enrollment history. The ACA Hours Import Template will allow you to import hours worked and special leave hours for variable hour employees.
- Present EaseCentral's ACA compliance capabilities to your clients with the ACA marketing video.
- For additional help understanding the ACA 1094 and 1095 employer reporting requirements please reference the ACA Employer Reporting Guide created by EaseCentral's partner BenefitComply.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any feedback or questions. Thank you for your continued support and for your participation.